Many people don’t like certain aspects of their nose — their bridge is uneven or there is a hollow on the side — but they aren’t excited about the prospect of having surgery to change it. For those patients, liquid rhinoplasty with Dr. Khatri could be a great alternative.
What is liquid rhinoplasty?
Liquid rhinoplasty, also known as a “nonsurgical nose job”, uses dermal fillers and occasionally BotoxⓇ to change the appearance of the nose. The process is very simple. Dr. Khatri uses his extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to place the filler in the areas necessary to even out or balance out certain areas of the nose.
What are the benefits of liquid rhinoplasty?
The obvious benefit is the ability to avoid going under the knife, which involves a lengthy recovery and swelling. Liquid rhinoplasty with Dr. Khatri takes about 30 minutes. Liquid rhinoplasty is less expensive than surgery, however, the results are not permanent (lasting about one year).
Who is a good candidate for a liquid rhinoplasty?
Anyone who has irregularities along the bridge of the nose, hide a dorsal hump and alter the tip of the nose. If you’re interested in actual nose surgery, this can also be a good way to “demo” a new nose.
“Dr. Khatri is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and has many years of experience as a doctor. He has traveled all over the world which has exposed him to a wide variety of clinical studies. He’s an expert in his field and is very professional. The staff is very friendly & attentive. Beautiful office, very clean.” – Karleth
What changes can be made to the nose with dermal fillers?
- Straighten a slightly crooked nose
- Increase an overly small nose
- Hide a small to medium bump on the bridge
- Hide mild to moderate drooping of the tip
- Fill dips and hollows on the walls
- Add contour to the tip
- Add height to the bridge
What fillers are used for liquid rhinoplasty?
The most common fillers Dr. Khatri uses are JuvedermⓇ XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, RestylaneⓇ, and RadiesseⓇ.
How is liquid rhinoplasty done?
In these procedures, the patient’s entire nose area is first numbed. Dr. Khatri injects the dermal filler in small amounts to the areas needing change. He adds volume in small amounts to ensure both safety (in that the filler doesn’t affect blood vessels) and that he achieves the right aesthetic balance. In most cases, liquid rhinoplasty takes about 30 minutes. The results are visible immediately. Dr. Khatri will inject filler, show the patient in the mirror, and adjust with patient input.
Is there any downtime after liquid rhinoplasty?
There is some minor swelling and sometimes minimal bruising, however, there is no downtime. As soon as Dr. Khatri is finished you can go out and show the world your new nose!
What will my results be like?
There are limitations to what can be achieved with liquid rhinoplasty; however, you will see a natural-looking result.
How long do the results of liquid rhinoplasty last?
The volume added with these dermal fillers usually lasts about one year.
- “The office was very inviting. Dr. Khatri and his staff are fantastic and they took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable.” – J.P.
- ” Dr. Khatri and his staff are amazing and very professional! They have always treated me with respect and compassion. Dr. Khatri’s work is amazing, I’ll never go anywhere else!” – L.S.
- “The staff is super friendly and Dr. Khatri is very knowledgeable along with the rest of the Nurse Practitioners Danielle and Mary. They are Great ! I would absolutely recommend them :)” – D.A.